Why Tampa Small Business Loans?
When it comes time to get a small business loan the last thing you want to do is spend countless hours compiling piles of paper. This is a small sample of the documents a typical bank loan will require:
BANK BUSINESS LOAN REQUIREMENTS
- COMPLETE AND SIGN THE APPLICATION
- BUSINESS INFO
- BUSINESS FINANCIAL STATEMENTS - 3 YEARS
- BUSINESS TAX RETURNS - 3 YEARS
- PERSONAL TAX RETURNS - 3 YEARS
- LIST THE SHAREHOLDERS - every shareholder must provide a personal guarantee and also meet the same high credit requirements.
- FINANCIAL STATEMENTS - PERSONAL
- CREDIT REPORT - BUSINESS
- A/P AGING REPORT
- A/R AGING REPORT
- iNVENTORY AGING REPORT
- APPRAISAL FOR ANY REAL ESTATE
- D-U-N-S NUMBER
- PERSONAL CREDIT REPORT
- BUSINESS CREDIT REPORT
- BUSINESS PLAN
- SURVEY FOR ANY REAL ESTATE
- FURNITURE, FIXTURES & EQUIPMENT SCHEDULE
- COMPANY BYLAWS
- INSURANCE INFORMATION
- FINANCIAL FORECAST
- ARTICLES FOR ANY CORPORATE/PTR/LLC
- ENVIRONMENTAL REPORT FOR ANY REAL ESTATE
If you can afford the hours and hours (about 28 hours according to Harvard University) and the multiple (different) bank visits (2.8 according to the same study) you may be in luck. Now you only have to hope that your credit score is around 720 +/- and you have collateral. Most banks require a 3:1 ratio which means for every $1 you wish to borrow you have to provide the cash or cash equivalent of $3. Our guess is that if you had the cash you wouldn’t be looking for a loan. Right?
Tampa Small Business Loans
• Fast, easy and convenient.
• 5 Minutes or less.
• Get approved today.
• Get funded tomorrow.
• No collateral.
• Damaged credit no problem.